Laser Sensor Accessories
This accessory will spread the beam of the laser over a greater area to achieve better results under certain conditions. This accessory is recommended under the following conditions:
- Whenever the range to the target is less than 10 meters.
- Whenever the liquid surface is turbulent during measurement.
- Whenever the beam width is not restricted by the diameter of a stilling pipe.
Left Image: Back View Right Image: Cut Away View with Sensor Mounted Inside
Protect your TruSense S300 Series sensor when integrating into outdoor applications with the S-Series housing. Designed with an IP65 rating for superior protection from rain, harmful UV rays, and every other outdoor element for many years.
With no professional installation needed, the S300 Series housing provides a seamless assembly. All screws and washers are included to provide straightforward mounting instructions of the sensor’s base plate to one of the several mounting attachments that best suits your sensor’s needs.
The housing is made of .063” (15 Gage) aluminum with a beige powder coat. The base plate is made of .25” aluminum with a beige power coat.
IS and ATEX Rated Ruggedized Enclosure
- Protects the sensor from contamination or damage
- Combines with a tank adaptor to fit most tanks/silos
- Meets the toughest industrial standards !Includes a terminal block!
- Class 1, Division 1 for Explosion-Proof environments!